Growing Without Schooling
- Clearinghouse for information about homeschooling and the work of John
Learn In Freedom
- Taking responsibility for your own learning.
- A site which promotes and encourages unschooling.
- For Kids and Home Education Enthusiasts
Common Objections to Homeschooling
- by John Holt. Courtesy of The
Natural Child Project
Cafi Cohen's Homeschool Teens & College
- Homeschooling support for ages 11 - 18.
- The main goal of NM is to create and then develop an environment for
Education Policy Analysis Archives
- Volume 4 Number 12 August 8, 1996 ISSN 1068-2341
Home Schooling and Socialization of Children
- This Digest will offer some background information on home schooling
and discuss conflicting viewpoints culled from research on the socialization
of home-schooled children.
The Development of Social Competence in Children
- This digest reviews research on the development of social competence
in infants and children, emphasizing the developmental processes which take
place in the family, peer groups, preschool, and elementary school. Also
discussed are difficulties in social development.
Socialization: A Great Reason Not to Go to School
- Karl M. Bundy reports on a Ph.D thesis about homeschooling
What is Unschooling?
- by Earl Stevens. Courtesy of
The Natural Child Project
Jon's Homeschool Resource Page
- One of the oldest, largest, and most popular homeschooling sites on
Home Education Magazine
- HEM's Homeschooling Information and Resource Pages.
School Is Out
- The important thing about home schooling isn't getting away from
school. It's getting back into your home.
- homeschooling guided by the principles of non-coercion, individual
rights, and individual responsibility.
Homeschooling: Back to the Future?
- Cato Policy Analysis No. 294, January 7, 1998